- Premium Quality - Tuscanini Castelvetrano olives do not have this salty and pungent taste which have other types of olives. They are extremely mild, almost sweet, and have a fruity and buttery flavor.
- Versatile - Warm some in olive oil and serve them with feta and bread for a more refined appetizer. Display on cheeseboards, Or just keep a jar in the fridge for when that weeknight Castelvetrano itch comes a knockin'. And in a quick olive sauce over chicken thighs or seared fish
- Better For You - Castelvetrano olives are a good source of fat-soluble vitamin E. Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant, and it plays a role in anti-inflammatory processes in the body.
- Imported From Italy - Known for their great olives
- Certified - Kosher Including Passover
Kosher For Passover