- Premium Quality - Tuscanini Cerignola olives do not have this salty and pungent taste which have other types of olives. They are extremely mild, almost sweet, and have a fruity and buttery flavor.
- Luxurious Taste - Close your eyes and take a bite into an Italian Cerignola Olive and feel the awesome luxurious taste that Italian agriculture has to offer.
- Versatile - Cerignola olives are enjoyed as an “aperitif” to stimulate the appetite before a meal. They also work well in martinis and salads.
- Better For You - Cerignola olives are a good source of fat-soluble vitamin E. Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant, and it plays a role in anti-inflammatory processes in the body.
- Certified - Kosher Including Passover.
Kosher For Passover